Monday 23 April 2007

Essay preparation.

OK OK so I have been extremely slack with getting into my essay so this week has been specially set aside to get it done. I have been through a few different topics such as blackberry, wireless and blogging. It was not until I looked at distance education through the internet that I came across the topic of choice. I have decided to do my essay on the internet as a form of information for different social and economic groups. There is plenty of info out there so finding it won’t be too difficult.


This is another attempt at the tutorial task from last week.





I think one of the most interesting and humerous websites on the Net would have to be www.worth1000.com. it is awebsite dedicated to using Photoshop. It has competitions and tutorials in it. a good way to view the power of Photoshop.

No comments: